Our Wonderful "Another B-E-A-U-tiful Day" EBPC & Halloween Cruise ~ October 2018 ~ Completed!

I really enjoyed your trip report. Thanks for sharing as it will be awhile before Panama Canal fits our schedule.

Thank you for reading! It will be worth the wait, I promise.

Have really enjoyed this trip report!!! Panama Canal is definitely on our list of future cruises. We actually had the March 2020 WBPC cruise booked, briefly, but ended up cancelling it about a month after opening day as we just can't make it work with my husbands' vacation schedule (the way they do it at his work is very annoying!) So it will have to wait, perhaps until our kids are also out of the house but we'll see.....:flower1:

Thanks for reading. Good luck for your future planning.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful cruise. Can't believe I'm going this month!

Thanks for reading. Have a wonderful cruise!

Thank you for a great review!!!
Enjoyed reading along.......

Thanks for reading!

Another great trip report. Thank you for sharing. One day I will do the Panama Canal.

Thanks for reading. I hope it works out one day that you can go. It is awesome!

Great trip report, I so enjoyed reading it. We leave on the PC cruise out of Port Canaveral on Feb 24, and can't wait to try the many activities on board.
:rainbow::mickeyjum:dumbo::stitch::tinker:

Thanks for reading. Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Thanks for sharing such a wonderfully detailed trip report! I loved reading every single part & I'm now adding "Panama Canal Cruise" to my bucket list!

Thanks for sharing such a wonderfully detailed trip report! I loved reading every single part & I'm now adding "Panama Canal Cruise" to my bucket list!
Thanks for reading! The Panama Canal cruise is a definite must do! :thumbsup2

I get your B-E-A U-tiful reference now that we have done this cruise with Natalie!!!!!!

I really enjoyed your trip report. Someday my husband and I hope to travel sans children. We are taking all 4 of them on a short royal Caribbean cruise this summer to see if we like cruising. My Disney obsessed child is very upset that it is not a Disney cruise but I could not justify the cost for 6 of us. The youngest is a sophomore in high school so only a couple more years until we are empty nesters and in 7 years we can both retire (teacher and my husband is in higher education). You have inspired me to look into this type of cruise someday.

I really enjoyed your trip report. Someday my husband and I hope to travel sans children. We are taking all 4 of them on a short royal Caribbean cruise this summer to see if we like cruising. My Disney obsessed child is very upset that it is not a Disney cruise but I could not justify the cost for 6 of us. The youngest is a sophomore in high school so only a couple more years until we are empty nesters and in 7 years we can both retire (teacher and my husband is in higher education). You have inspired me to look into this type of cruise someday.
Thank you for reading. This is definitely a cruise worth waiting for. DH and I are already talking about doing the WBPC in 2021! :cool1:

One of the best trip reports I've read. We've done 7 cruises with DCL, our 8th is in December and I find myself reading all the trip reports I can to get me through until it's time to go again :dog2: Our longest was a B2B on the Wonder in January of this year (11 nights)...I would love to do Panama Canal and your report was so informative. My husband and I would be so interested in the process of going through the locks. Thanks again.

One of the best trip reports I've read. We've done 7 cruises with DCL, our 8th is in December and I find myself reading all the trip reports I can to get me through until it's time to go again :dog2: Our longest was a B2B on the Wonder in January of this year (11 nights)...I would love to do Panama Canal and your report was so informative. My husband and I would be so interested in the process of going through the locks. Thanks again.
Thank you! :flower3: I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope one day you and your husband can do this cruise. It was amazing!

Thank you for sharing all of this info with us. We went on the original PC cruise in 2005 ( my DD was 10) and we are thinking of doing the 2020 cruise. I'm a little concerned about weather as we did a cruise out of Galveston the beginning of Dec last year and wound up with a week of yucky weather. Also not sure if the age of travelers is still similar but I'm not sure if being in her mid 20's if that would dampen her experience. She does love Halloween though....

Thank you for putting together such great, detailed trip report!!! I just spent my evening reading this through and enjoying every picture you posted and every detail you wrote!! We are taking our 1st Panama Canal cruise in November 2020 (EBPC) and after reading your report i want to go NOW!! :yay:

Thank you for putting together such great, detailed trip report!!! I just spent my evening reading this through and enjoying every picture you posted and every detail you wrote!! We are taking our 1st Panama Canal cruise in November 2020 (EBPC) and after reading your report i want to go NOW!! :yay:

Thank you for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it. You will have a great time!

Thank you for sharing all of this info with us. We went on the original PC cruise in 2005 ( my DD was 10) and we are thinking of doing the 2020 cruise. I'm a little concerned about weather as we did a cruise out of Galveston the beginning of Dec last year and wound up with a week of yucky weather. Also not sure if the age of travelers is still similar but I'm not sure if being in her mid 20's if that would dampen her experience. She does love Halloween though....

Thank you! You can never tell the weather, but I think it is worth the risk. Your 25 year old will find so many other things to do on this cruise for her age . Halloween was a lot of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter