Outlander Season 4 (Spoilers)

I will be. I have read all the books and watched the series and think they have done a good job of it. Voyager is my least favorite book and I am glad they are done with the voyage. I love the later books where they form their extended family. Although I can do without a lot of the battle scenes, but hopefully that will be mostly condensed for tv anyway.

I can't WAIT!!!!:tigger:

I've started watching Poldark recently to sort of get a little bit of a "fix" for not having Outlander. It helps.

I have watched all 3 seasons repeatedly all summer to get my fix. I am currently on Season 2 for the 4th time and watching the Starz running of Season 3 at the same time. I'm almost finished book 2 for the second time after having read all 8 books and a couple of the Lord John books. I even have a CD to play in my car.

Even better next year I am going to Scotland and we are stopping in the town where much of the 1st seasons were filmed and Culloden Field.

My husband said I need to see someone because I am obsessed. I think he's just upset that I control the remote control.

I have watched all 3 seasons repeatedly all summer to get my fix. I am currently on Season 2 for the 4th time and watching the Starz running of Season 3 at the same time. I'm almost finished book 2 for the second time after having read all 8 books and a couple of the Lord John books. I even have a CD to play in my car.

Even better next year I am going to Scotland and we are stopping in the town where much of the 1st seasons were filmed and Culloden Field.

My husband said I need to see someone because I am obsessed. I think he's just upset that I control the remote control.
We went to scotland last month and did a day tour of filming locations. It was amazing!!! We also did Culloden which was very moving.

We went to scotland last month and did a day tour of filming locations. It was amazing!!! We also did Culloden which was very moving.

This will be my 3rd trip to Scotland but the 1st time that far into the Highlands. I can't wait.

At least my husband cannot accuse me of naming my son Jamie after Jamie Fraser. He has been Jamie since before he was born 36 years ago. I was ahead of the times.

I can't wait either. I've read all the books and have watched all three seasons. I even goy my husband into it!!!! Something I didn't think would happen.

I wish I could get into the tv series. I’ve read the books twice (I’m actually on my third read through between other books to refresh my memory for the next one) and I just don’t care for the TV interpretation. I know they’re two different mediums, but the casting and changes to the original material just turn me off. I watch for the scenery and costumes, but that’s about it.

Me! My husband hates when it comes back because it is just about the only time I'll steal control of the remote. And this year, my DD will be watching with me.

Count me in. My mu sister and I all get together will a big bowl of popcorn and glass if wine each Sunday night and watch Outlander. I must remember to find out what station has the rights here in Canada as we can't get the Starz app. Last year it was W network.

Count me in. My mu sister and I all get together will a big bowl of popcorn and glass if wine each Sunday night and watch Outlander. I must remember to find out what station has the rights here in Canada as we can't get the Starz app. Last year it was W network.

Still W Network Blazey. :thumbsup2

-------------'

Can not wait. :drinking1Claire's voice grates on me at times but just love the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter