Outlet malls

ScottishFansie

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if their are any outlet malls in the LA area?

Do any have Disney outlets or Disney character warehouses like in Florida?

There are outlet malls in L.A. -- some close or not far from DLR. The Block at Orange has outlet stores (about 10 minutes from DLR -- an easy Uber/Lyft ride). The Citadel Outlet Mall is larger and has a Disney Store outlet (some parks merchandise, but not consistent) -- about 30 minutes north of the parks by freeway. Ontario Mills is a large outlet mall on the eastern end of L.A. County -- there is a Disney Store outlet there. Will you be visiting Legoland? There is an outlet mall (Carlsbad Premium Outlets) very near there.
There are no Character Warehouse Outlets in the L.A. area now -- they closed up a few years ago.

I've never seen much parks merchandise in the Ontario Mills or Citadel stores either.

For outlet DLR merchandise in Southern CA, pickings are rather slim. I've heard better reports from friends in AZ -- they seem to have better luck at the Disney Store outlets in their neighborhoods.

The outlet mall in Ontario usually has a good amount or merch both parks and Disney Store. Also, while it's a pretty far drive from Disneyland, if you're in the San Diego area the outlet mall in San Ysidro at the Mexico border often has a large selection of discounted DLR merchandise.

There are really no such thing as "Disney Outlet Stores" in California. A lot of people dont know that the majority of stuff that gets taken out of the parks after its cycle gets sent to Florida. If you ask people out there or see videos online or photos, Their Disney Outlet stores are true outlet stores. They have all our merchandise heavily discounted. Even Company D (the employee store near disneyland) doesnt have much stuff now a days. Especially compared to its counterpart in Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter