Outlets near Universal

tinkerone

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering if anyone has thoughts on the outlets near Cabana Bay. I see there are two, is one better than the other? They both look to be about the same distance away but are they really? We were at one last fall (not sure which one) and there was no wifi so it was hard to get an Uber to pick us up. Do one of the outlets have wifi? I don't have data as I will not be taking my cell so wifi would be great if there is any.
TIA

I would suggest looking at the websites for both to see which one has stores that appeal to you. We went to the Orlando International Premium Outlets which is maybe 10 minutes from Universal. It had lots of stores and was a pretty big complex. I wasn't super impressed but I also am not much of an outlet shopper and was looking for some pretty specific things so it was kind of a bust for us. I am not sure if it had WIFI, but if it doesn't maybe try the Starbucks as they typically have free WIFI that you could connect to to get your Uber pickup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter