Outside Food Policy

SquashBanana

Mouseketeer
Hello all. First time poster in the SW thread. Our Universal APs expired at the end of 2022 and we are giving up on Disney offering APs this year so are springing for SeaWorld APs instead. According to their website they do not allow outside food or drink besides bottled water. My question is, how strict is this policy? Not trying to cheat the system--I'm just wondering if they allow prepackaged small snacks (peanuts, granola bars, etc.) or is it a strictly enforced no outside food whatsoever policy? Thanks!

Hello all. First time poster in the SW thread. Our Universal APs expired at the end of 2022 and we are giving up on Disney offering APs this year so are springing for SeaWorld APs instead. According to their website they do not allow outside food or drink besides bottled water. My question is, how strict is this policy? Not trying to cheat the system--I'm just wondering if they allow prepackaged small snacks (peanuts, granola bars, etc.) or is it a strictly enforced no outside food whatsoever policy? Thanks!

Given both Disney and Universal have detailed guide on what food you can bring in and can't ... and SeaWorld just says no food ... I would contact them directly to find out.

I bring in small snacks every time in my backpack, rarely get searched and never had anyone say a thing about candy etc...when bag checked.

I called them and they said that NO outside food or drink is allowed aside from water bottles (just like their website). We may try to put some small snacks in our pockets but otherwise won't test the waters too much.

I went at Christmas time. I brought in snacks and even a plastic container with a couple of sandwiches. I didn't have any issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter