Over 1,000 points for rent @ $13/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any availability for a AKL Value studio from 8/1/16-8/10/16? It should be 121 points. Thanks!

Do you have 240 points that you'd be willing to transfer? My trip is 2/28/2016-3/6/2016, Grand Floridian. Member to member transfer, no need for you to check availability or make reservations!

Do you have 240 points that you'd be willing to transfer? My trip is 2/28/2016-3/6/2016, Grand Floridian. Member to member transfer, no need for you to check availability or make reservations!

Hi, unfortunately, I don’t have any points that I can transfer.

Norm

Hello! I realize this is late notice, but am looking for a studio November 9th-17th, or even the 10th-17th. We have a room only reservation already booked at CSR, but can cancel that almost up to the last minute, so if anything becomes available, please let me know. We'd also do a split stay between two studios, or a studio/one bedroom. Thanks so much!

Hello! I realize this is late notice, but am looking for a studio November 9th-17th, or even the 10th-17th. We have a room only reservation already booked at CSR, but can cancel that almost up to the last minute, so if anything becomes available, please let me know. We'd also do a split stay between two studios, or a studio/one bedroom. Thanks so much!

This one has little availability. But here's some options:

Boardwalk - 11/9 - 11/12 - 1 Bedroom Villa - Garden or Pool View
Animal Kingdom - 11/9 - 11/12 - 1 Bedroom Villa - Standard View
Saratoga - 11/9 - 11/11 - Deluxe Studio
Saratoga - 11/9 - 11/17 (except nights of 13 & 14) - 1 Bedroom Villa

I couldn't find any room type and any resort for the weekend nights (13 & 14). Please let me know what you think!

Norm

This one has little availability. But here's some options:

Boardwalk - 11/9 - 11/12 - 1 Bedroom Villa - Garden or Pool View
Animal Kingdom - 11/9 - 11/12 - 1 Bedroom Villa - Standard View
Saratoga - 11/9 - 11/11 - Deluxe Studio
Saratoga - 11/9 - 11/17 (except nights of 13 & 14) - 1 Bedroom Villa

I couldn't find any room type and any resort for the weekend nights (13 & 14). Please let me know what you think!

Norm

Thanks for checking, Norm. I just saw online that Saratoga opened up a standard studio at the passholder rate for my entire week. I don't know if that means anything opened up for DVC booking this morning, but if so, let me know. In the meantime, I'm going to try to grab the Saratoga reservation.

It’s available! You are interested in moving forward?

Upon further discussion with my traveling companion, I have decided to wait to book a room. I'd love to book a room through you, but should probably wait until flights become available. I wouldn't want to be stuck on certain days, when it not sure how much flights can be. I don't want to jump the gun. Sorry, but thanks for the offer.

Thanks for checking, Norm. I just saw online that Saratoga opened up a standard studio at the passholder rate for my entire week. I don't know if that means anything opened up for DVC booking this morning, but if so, let me know. In the meantime, I'm going to try to grab the Saratoga reservation.

Hi Teresa, I couldn’t find any availability thru DVC for then. Sorry. Please let me know if I can help further!

Norm

Upon further discussion with my traveling companion, I have decided to wait to book a room. I'd love to book a room through you, but should probably wait until flights become available. I wouldn't want to be stuck on certain days, when it not sure how much flights can be. I don't want to jump the gun. Sorry, but thanks for the offer.

No problem. Thanks for letting me know!

Hi Teresa, I couldn’t find any availability thru DVC for then. Sorry. Please let me know if I can help further!

Norm

Thank you so much, Norm. I'm so bummed. The Disney site showed availability for SSR for that week, but then when I clicked on the resort choice, none of the room choices were available, so I called. They couldn't explain why it shows availability until you actually click on the resort, and then all the room choices show up unavailable. Ugh. I hate Disney's website. One of the worst. It does it for multiple resorts, constantly. The choices change each time I put my dates in. Certain resorts show up with prices next to them, while others show up not available for those dates. Then when you click on the resort, poof, no room choices are available. Ridiculous! So for now, I'm grateful I still have my Coronado Springs Resort, but I want my DVC! :laughing:

Hi,

I'm looking for a 1 bedroom checking in on 4/16/16 and checking out on 4/23/16. 2 adults, 2 kids (ages 15,16). Can you check availability for me? Thank You!

Do you have anything available for 11/28 or 29 or 30 through 12/5 or 6?

Need a cheaper stay, like AK (would be first choice!) studio.

Thanks,
Diane

HI There,

I’m in a bit of situation — we have a gap in our WDW vacation on January 2. We will be staying at Animal Kingdom— Kidani January 3-6 but need to add a day on Jan 2 which wasn’t available when we booked.

OKW is available in the same class of room and point level (Deluxe Studio at 13 points).

DVC Member Services has said today that we or another member could book OKW and then waitlist the room at Kidani and more than likely we will be able to get the room at Animal kingdom closer to.

I am fine with either a transfer in or rental.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed

Thanks again for your help.

Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter