Overlooked character breakfast for two adults?

katerkat

I wine a lot...it makes me feel better
DH and I *might* be going to WDW the third week of December, and I'd like to do a character breakfast one day. Thing is, we won't know for sure when we're moving (which could be that week) until right before Thanksgiving, so I can't really make too many plans. (Well, I could, but I don't want to make all the PSs just to cancel them if we're moving - I had to do that last year!)

So... I was wondering if there's a good character breakfast that's fairly easy to book last minute? Obviously, I'm not going for CRT or the Norway Princess b'fast. Any of the resorts or Crystal Palace or other park ones good? Oh, and we're definitely doing Chef Mickey's for dinner, so I'd rather avoid that one for b'fast.

I always liked Cape May Cafe before I had kids. I thought it was less hectic than the others.

Another vote for Cape May - with or without children. I agree that it doesn't seem as hectic and I think they keep the food bars neater than some.

We like 1900 Park Fare at GF. Hope you get to go:D

We're going to do 1900 Park Fare for the first time in Oct. We really really liked Donald's breakfastauraus in AK. The food was great and we had the most awesome server. (actually he just served our drinks, it's buffet style) If you going to AK, I'd try it.

DH and I LOVE Crystal Palace's character breakfast. It's a must do that we hit each trip. It was our first taste of character dining several years ago and we just love it. The characters are fun, the food is very good, and the restaurant is beautiful! It's a nice way to start a Magic Kingdom day. Hope you get to make your trip!

Another vote for 1900 Park Fare at the GF. In our pre-kids days that was always our favorite.............and with three little ones it is still near the top of our list.

The atmosphere is a little more grown up than some of the other character meals. You also have a lot of "face" characters (Alice, Mary Poppins, Mad Hatter) so you can actually converse with them. Anything that gives you an excuse to walk around the GF and sit in the lobby for a while is worth doing.

As for the food we find it to be one of the best for breakfast. They make omlettes to order, something they don't do at many other character breakfasts. Oh, and the strawberry soup.............I'd go there just for that!

Crystal Palace is FANTASTIC!!! It's our all time favorite in WDW.... great food, beautiful atmosphere and the best character interaction around. Chef Mickey's is a very close second.

we just walk to up to Donalds at AK and for two they usually have those small tables......never a problem getting in......love their buffet......the characters are not to sweetie for my hubby and we have a good time with Donald ....goofy and pluto ....mickey of course......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter