Overrated TV Series

Lost- I didn't watch it when it was on, and never paid attention to any spoilers so I went in only knowing it was so hyped. I still am trying to figure out how so many people loved that show.

Breaking Bad- started off great, but got so bad (IMO) that I couldn't make it to the 3rd season.

Lost is the worst show ever. I hung in till the bitter bitter end. But it marks the worst show I've ever watched. I am not sure its considered over rated considering how many people feel exactly as I do.

I've never enjoyed Modern Family. That is probably a good overrated show example for me. Life in Pieces is a much better show and I feel that one is probably underrated.

Big Bang Theory and Once Upon a Time have a big following the DIS. I didn't like eitther. Once Upon a Time season 1 was great, but then it just kinda ruined itself.

Westworld. I kept hearing how good this show was, that it was amazing and totally addicting. I tried, but I just could not get into it. I was bored and found myself doing other things like checking email. The premise was interesting, but just didn't grab me like I thought it would.
I managed to watch the first season, but it was a long haul. It was confusing and my 18 year old son had to keep explaining things to me. I have no desire to watch the second season.

I have to agree with Westworld, although I actually *like* Westworld. Really enjoyed Season 1. Season 2 was tough to get through but I did. Very convoluted and at times I felt like I wasn't smart enough to "get" it, but it was okay. As much as I enjoyed it, I don't think it lived up to its hype so gets my vote for over rated.

I have to disagree with all the GoT votes! While it had a poor end season, I think it was a very high quality production, characters, story, etc up until the end. Unfortunately, the poor last season will take away from all the good they did earlier.

Deadwood! I had always seen it on “best TV shows of all time” lists, and then when we heard about the movie coming out, DH and I finally decided to watch it.

We hate it! We’re finally almost done and cannot wait. The characters are annoying and without redemption. The plot lines run so absurdly slow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!