Owl eggs hatching LIVE!

I see that's you're going to F&G. I went to some talks and workshops. At the workshops you get to do a project and they give you a very nice "Epcot" canvas bag to bring it home in. It was a nice surprise and free!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I see that's you're going to F&G. I went to some talks and workshops. At the workshops you get to do a project and they give you a very nice "Epcot" canvas bag to bring it home in. It was a nice surprise and free!

Ooo that's sounds good. Which workshops did you go to and were they crowded?

Since I fly home Friday night I'm going to try the following in the morning:

The Making of the Flower & Garden Festival @10am
Stars of the Show-Must Have Plants with Unique Characteristics @11am
Great American Gardeners- Susan Belsinger @12

I was there two weekends and the topics were on heirloom plants (mentioned in two presentations) , butterfly gardens and also two different presentations on using "junk" or "treasures" in the garden.

In the first workshop, we made seedballs which I'll be planting on the berm. The seeds included there were wildflowers. This past Sunday we planted 3 butterfly attracting annuals. They're on my deck getting hardy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter