Owner's Locker Report

Mr. Disney 652

AK Opening Crew 1998 - Now DVC!
We just got back :sad1:

But everything was awesome. Our locker arrived and was perfect. I got a text message the day of our arrival up here in Illinois that it was delivered. There were four extra seals, which were also good, so when I goofed and sealed it early, I was able to re-seal without problem.

I only have one huge piece of advice...be sure to write down everything and be specific about what's in the locker! I forgot to include a bunch when I closed it up in January and we brought them again down...I will only learn that lesson once, I hope!

The bell-hop had never seen a box and was confused about the pick up procedures. I assured him Owners would be there the day of our check out and just hold it for them. We got home at 10 pm and I had an email waiting that our box made it safe to storage...a good piece of mind.

So pleased to hear you had good experiences. We are due to use Owner's Locker for the first time in Oct. Really looking forward to the vacation AND not having to worry about packing and carrying stuff the second time!;)

We just got back :sad1:

I only have one huge piece of advice...be sure to write down everything and be specific about what's in the locker! I forgot to include a bunch when I closed it up in January and we brought them again down...I will only learn that lesson once, I hope!

FYI, You can log into Ownerslocker.com and fill out a list of items stored in your locker. You can go back to this list at any time and edit this list or print it. Good luck!

FYI, You can log into Ownerslocker.com and fill out a list of items stored in your locker. You can go back to this list at any time and edit this list or print it. Good luck!

I love this feature, it makes it so convenient! :goodvibes

I am in love with my Ownerslocker, it has transformed our lives! :thumbsup2

I'd like to add that we love Owner's Locker!!! They are so flexible and professional. Will never go back to vacationing without it!:cheer2:

We go to WDW 2-3x/yr and I can't think of things to put in the locker that aren't just as easily packed in my suitcase:confused3 So I'm not sure what the real value of a locker would be. What are ppl storing:confused:

I have a whole list of things I am planning on putting in there. I can't wait to try it out! It will make packing much easier in the future for us. We plan on a store trip this time to fill it with junk so the packing ease has begun even before we have seen it in person :)
It seems like I add something new to the list just about every day now. The last item I added is our Fantasmic blinky glow necklaces from last trip. We don't use them at home so might as well bring them back and leave them there and save a few $ :)

We go to WDW 2-3x/yr and I can't think of things to put in the locker that aren't just as easily packed in my suitcase:confused3 So I'm not sure what the real value of a locker would be. What are ppl storing:confused:

I can only speak to what we use it for. My wife keeps track of the list, but some things that I can remember seeing her pack in our locker were: Swim floaties for the kids, sandals, swimwear, My daughters sleeping bag, extra pair of shoes (In case it rains and other shoes get soaked) Laundry detergent, fabric softener, a small vacuume with tube for our "Space bags", etc. This has reduced our luggage from 5 suit cases to 3 for a family of 5. This really helps when you have 3 kids and 2 strollers to get thru the airport.

:thumbsup2

Thanks for the report! I love my OL:love:

The service has been excellent and it really is a comfort knowing that everything I really need is already there.

So many times I am in the store and think " I should get this for our trip" and then I remember, I have the OL and it is already taken care of. It's saved me a ton already because I used to buy and keep extras because I could never find the old stuff when it was time for the trip:headache:

Here ya go!

Also, this list is for anyone whoever said that they don't need a locker because they either drive, or don't have kids, or both.

DINK Drivers List

Large Bottle Bubble Bath
2 Wine Glasses (unbreakable kind)
2 Margarita Glasses (unbreakable kind)
1 Large Yankee Candle (Ocean Breeze)
1 small box of Cascade
1 small bottle Cermabrite
1 small bottle of Palmolive
6 Basin Bath Bombs
1 Box of Splenda
1 Box of Green Tea
14 To-Go Coffee Cups with Lids
1 Box of Mini Bag Popcorn
1 16 oz Tide
2 Single Tide Boxes
1 10 pack of CoffeeFilled Filters Sealed
1 large bag of ketchupmustardmayo condiments
1 Box of Slow Cooker Liners
7 Drinks to go Mix for Bottled Water
1 Large Bottle Williams Sonoma Margarita Mix (Key Lime Flavor)
Tampons/liners
1 mini Hand Sanitizer
1 mini of Hand wipes
1 Puffs kleenex to go
Hair Comb
2 Beach Towels
1 Blanket Throw (for cuddling and Reading)
1 Mini Bottle Listerine
1 Deodorant
2 Toothbrushes
6 Razors
12 Pepto to go Tablets
1 Rolaids to Go
1 Bottle Excerdine Tension headache
1 toothpaste
1 Sunscreen (large)
2 small travel Clinique face lotion
2 Poncho's
Hidden Mickey
Mole Skin
First aid with Alcohol preps and 4x4s
Journal ***see below**

To be added next trip
Shampoo for both of us (forgot to pack)
Small 2 person Crock Pot (Mr Roz forgot)
Nice Wine Key

Journal--I bought a really cute journal at the Writers Shop at MGM for memories to keep in the Locker. This idea came about when on the first day our camera died, and I was bummed at having no "way to capture memories". Mr Roz and I had one of our deep discussions that night about how journalism has changed, and no one knows how to communicate with letters anymore. So we decided, instead of taking pictures this trip, we would capture our memories with words. We decided to make it a tradition, and keep it in the Locker to use each trip, and on our last night each trip, write our memories with a nice bottle on wine, and reflect on past memories. I know, we Geeky, but it really makes for a wonderful souvie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter