Ozark - Netflix

The Mayor

How about 7"...6" is for rookies
Who's watching this show? I have two more episodes to watch for season 2 and I can't wait to finish. This show is kind of dark but the acting and story lines are amazing. Just read they have given the okay to film season 3.

I finished it a couple months ago. Another great streaming show. Although some parts would drag, they'd hit the ending of a episode and I couldn't stop.

Who's watching this show? I have two more episodes to watch for season 2 and I can't wait to finish. This show is kind of dark but the acting and story lines are amazing. Just read they have given the okay to film season 3.

I had not heard they were doing a season 3. I just love Ruth and Darlene is bat crap crazy. On a side note the building they use for the Blue cat is only about 15 minutes from my house. There is a new restaurant in there now and they actually tore out the dock.

It was a two week binge for me, so sad it ended, will be thrilled with another season.

I binged it when the seasons dropped lol!Love it. My MiL has houses at Lake of the Ozarks. Wish they'd show more of the actual scenery of the lake and actual parts of the strip etc.
On a side note the building they use for the Blue cat is only about 15 minutes from my house. There is a new restaurant in there now and they actually tore out the dock.
How neat to see that!

I binged it when the seasons dropped lol!Love it. My MiL has houses at Lake of the Ozarks. Wish they'd show more of the actual scenery of the lake and actual parts of the strip etc.
How neat to see that!

It’s actually filmed around Atlanta, Georgia, not Lake of the Ozarks

We just finished it and really liked it. Makes me want to visit the Ozarks to see if it is really like that.

But I love dark shows. Bates Motel is one of my all-time favorite shows out there.

I agree it dragged in a few spots, but overall, definitely intriguing - looking fwd to season 3

I've watched it. Really liked it, more season 1 than 2 but both good. I LOVE Laura Linney and glad they gave her more to do this season. Think the one who plays Ruth (I am blanking on her name right now) is amazing.

I have only watched season 1......I might get to it some day. My watch list is long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!