Pack and Play Attachment?

aebeauregard

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disney next month and will have a 3 month old with us. I know they provide pack and plays but do they also provide the attachment part that allows the bottom of the pack and play to be raised up?

If not I think we can bring those parts from home but I'm not sure what kind they have. There are models where two sides are arched while the other sides at just straight and there are also types where all sides are straight. Can anyone help me out?

I've used their pack n plays a couple of times, but with older babies, so we didn't need the bassinet insert. Not sure I'd recommend bringing your own attachment since it might not be the correct fit you need. Since the resort plack n plays are the very basic models, they don't provide the attachment. A Baby's Best Friend rents bassinets for $40/week, which is exactly a pack n play with the bassinet attachment. We've used ABBF a few times and have had great experiences with them- just another option in case you hadn't thought of it yet. Have a great trip!

The 3 month old doesn't necessarily need the bassinet insert. It's more for convenience for mom and dad. Plus there is always the chance that baby may weigh too much for the bassinet part. MY DS was too heavy to use the bassinet at 3 months. I think the weight limit is somewhere around 15lbs? I would check yours. And to add, if baby is rolling at all, DO NOT use it. I'm sure you already knew that, but I want to make sure baby is safe! Have fun!:D

The 3 month old doesn't necessarily need the bassinet insert. It's more for convenience for mom and dad. Plus there is always the chance that baby may weigh too much for the bassinet part. MY DS was too heavy to use the bassinet at 3 months. I think the weight limit is somewhere around 15lbs? I would check yours. And to add, if baby is rolling at all, DO NOT use it. I'm sure you already knew that, but I want to make sure baby is safe! Have fun!:D

Yes, this. Like this poster, mine was too big right around the 3 month mark. Either way, it isn't unsafe to put the baby in the lower part even if they technically could still be in the upper part. I honestly wouldn't worry about it.

I asked and was told they didn't have the bassinet attachment (I was traveling with my 7 week old) we just put him in it in the base position and it was fine. Even at 7 weeks old he'd have been pushing the weight limit.

To answer your question the one we had was all straight sides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter