Package confirmation weirdness

TooBoyz4us

DIS Veteran
I booked our Disney package online this time, when I have always booked by calling in directly in the past.

While I booked a few weeks ago, and reviewed my emailed confirmation at the time, which was correct......today I sat down to explore My Disney Experience on the Disney website and noticed that our Dining package appears to be incorrect. I do not see extra charges for a child, but this is what it says under the Dining Plan section of the Disney Hotel Reservation page :

Dining Plan: 2018 Disney Dining Plan Table Service Meal - Adult (TBX), 2018 Disney Dining Plan Table Service Meal - Child (TBX), 2018 Disney Dining Plan 1 Quick Service Meal (TBX)

We are a party of 2 adults. Why would TS for a child be listed?

When my brother and sister-in-law went down a few years ago they had the same thing. We thought it might be because my sister-in-law did not have her own account because it was a surprise trip for their anniversary so my brother had the only account. I don't know how accurate, but that was our theory.

Mine currently says the same thing, and I'm a party of one adult. I just figured it was par for the course.

We had the same thing happen a couple years ago. I called and they said it was two adults on their end and had no idea why I was seeing a child. It ended up being just fine. Typical Disney glitch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter