Package Deals

MickeyMcMouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Was watching some of the many travel channels on sky and noticed some "silly" prices for packages ie flight & accomodation, which seemed much cheaper than some of the flight only deals that I could find on the internet.

Can you take one of these deals and not use the accomodation part ( ie book a 2 star deal but not use the accomodation and use your points to stay at a dvc resort ), and has anyone attempted this.

Just wondering now about the increase in security - do they check up in any way that you are using the accom that you are allocated ?

thanks

David :D

I know friends who have done this on European packages. They got a bargain flight + accommodation but didn't use the accommodation provided. As far as I know there were no repercussions.

I don't see why this should be any different in the US, but the point you make about security is an interesting one and I wonder whether anyone else knows more.

I don't see any problem with the address. There is a place on the Green Visa Waiver form where you have to put where you are staying...as long as that bit is correct I don't see what difference it would make.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter