Package vs. Room Only

We always book room only. Once, many years ago--sorry, I forget when exactly this was--there was such a great package price that it was cheaper than an AP room-only discount, so I booked a package and was able to set aside the tickets for a future trip. I've not seen any deals like that since.

As PPs have stated, you still get free Magic Bands with a room-only reservation. We never do the dining plan since we spend way less money OOP, not even close to the cost of any of the dining plans. And, also as others have mentioned, we much prefer the RO cancellation and payment policies.

--edited for clarity--

Just wanted to clarify before I book and pay for a package in full. If I need to cancel my vacation for any reason and I've paid the package (room and tickets only, no dining, airfare, travel insurance, etc.) in full at the time of booking and well before the 30 or 45 day mark (before check-in), I WILL receive a full refund?

Just wanted to clarify before I book and pay for a package in full. If I need to cancel my vacation for any reason and I've paid the package (room and tickets only, no dining, airfare, travel insurance, etc.) in full at the time of booking and well before the 30 or 45 day mark (before check-in), I WILL receive a full refund?

If you cancel more than 30 days before you check in date, yes full refund. If between 2 -29 days before your check in date, no. Your refund will be everything you paid minus $200 and the cost of the trip insurance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter