Packaged underwear?’s

I wash new underwear before wearing in warm water. I wash most things in warm water.

I have no idea what temperature my clothes get washed at - my washer has a bunch of settings on it, and I just dial it to the appropriate setting ("sanitize" for socks and underwear) and it senses how dirty it is, sets the proper temperature, and rinses until it gets clean. The cleaning cycle really does vary widely depending on how dirty our clothing is, and the clothes get really clean. So it's doing whatever it's doing correctly. :)

I'm a guy. That means that when I buy a package of underwear, it's usually because I have to immediately discard the ones I'm wearing and put the new pair on, LOL.

I go to a laundromat. No idea what I wash in, but everything gets stuffed into 1 load and set on colors about every 2 weeks. 99% of my clothes are what I wear to work and are very dusty and was very sweaty when they were last worn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter