Packet Pickup for someone else - Commemorative Items

luvdiz

Mouseketeer
I don't think my husband is going to be able to join us for the Light Side races this weekend. I know that I cannot pick up his bib and shirts (bummer). Has anyone had any luck with picking up the pre-purchased commemorative items for someone else? He purchased the jackets, pins etc... for our boys so they are in his name. When he registered for the race he bought two of everything - for him and my older son. Then, he went back in and bought a few additional for our younger son (so it's a different order from his registration).

Would love any suggestions. I know chances are slim but it's over $500 of merchandise!!

I *think* whoever picks up needs to show ID. Maybe give runDisney a call and see what they say.

For Chear Squad I was able to pickup for Mom, with her signed waiver and HER driver's license. So maybe something like that would work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter