Packing List

I've travelled with my kids since the youngest was 2 ( they are 4 Years apart) each child has always been In charge of their own suitcase. The little one just pulled his along and had his own little backpack. I just rented a stroller at Disney but I always rented a car there. In larger cities like Chicago we took transit or walked.

I think most tend to overpack I know I do. The one thing I do do is split DD's and my clothes and put 1/2 in each case that way if one does get waylaid we both have clothes. Also travel in comfortable shoes ( hate to have sore feet lol) x

I think most tend to overpack I know I do. The one thing I do do is split DD's and my clothes and put 1/2 in each case that way if one does get waylaid we both have clothes. Also travel in comfortable shoes ( hate to have sore feet lol) x

Definitely comfortable shoes! I love Ugg boots season. Those are my favorite travel shoes. :)

On our first trip, I packed all of the stuff on those lists and didn't use half of it. This time, I'm doing how I did before she was born and I went on trips- wrote out my list. It works better for me that way.

This is what I like to bring.
  • My child
  • Medical needs (medical cards, medication, regular doctors contact info).
  • normal toiletries.
  • small umbrellas (hate ponchos)
  • ALLERGY MEDICATION. You never know what your allergic to in florida that you aren't at home because they don't exist there.
  • Extra bag, usually a travel bag that doesn't take much room empty just in case we got more than expected to get home.
  • Extra socks and an extra pair of shoes that won't kill my feet if my others are wet
  • Advil (you walk over 10 miles a day at disney and if your not used to that, wow it's not fun).
  • A few less days of clothes than we need if it make sense (laundries are usually near the pool at most resorts, good use of down time).
  • A 6 device usb charger (or a power strip and all the charging devices).
  • An hdmi cable for laptop/phones (so we can see our pictures/video or play videos we brought with us on the tv.).
  • electrolyte tablets to turn any bottle of water into a sports style drink (without the sugar).
What I get locally (we take a hired car with a 30 minute grocery stop on the way to the resort).
  • a couple cases of water
  • sun screen
  • laundry supplies for a few loads
  • variety of food items that keep well in the room and easy to prepare.
  • whatever else peaks our interest at the store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter