packing toiletries

I pack mine in my luggage, in zip lock bags. I figure if they lose it I can use hotel shampoo & stuff.

Kae

We pack our's too. Especially with security the way it is now and stuff like nail files and razor blades being a problem.

HBC

In the past I always packed it in my carryon but with the changes in security I now check it.

Since we live within driving distance, I keep a perpectually packed toiletry bag, and have found this is a great help! I never have to think about toohbrushes or paste, hair brushes (which I FORGOT! the first time!), deoderant or anything like that!

If I were flying, I'd put my bag in one of those 2 gallon Ziplocks and check it.

I pack in my suitcase in zip lock bags and then put them all together in huge zip plastic bag and put it in my checked suitcase betwen clothes... I have always done it that way and have never had a problem... but I do make sure all caps are on tight...

Inside the case, and check it in!

We cover all the caps / tops of toiletries that could spill out, with strong tape.

Also, we NEVER bring toiletries back home with us. They take up far too much room in the luggage -- its much better filled with loads of WDW goodies!!

Carene

Someone I know just recently came back. She had put her toiletries in a ziplock back in her checked luggage. They went through the luggage and the ziplock back was no longer zipped. She had a nice surprise when she got to the hotel. Be careful now that security can go through your luggage without your supervision.

Just the two of us on this trip, and we're packing light.
Does anyone know if disposable razors are allowed in carry ons?

Thanks so much for the razor info. Went to the web site you listed and I noticed that knitting needles are on the "yes" list as well.

While I also pack toiletries in luggage, I make sure in my carryon I have spare contacts, glasses, contact solution and contact case. Everything else is easily replaceable (well, make-up is expensively replaceable...).

Thanks Buzz2400 for the heads-up about ziplocks being opened by security. Maybe if wrapped in clear plastic wrap instead?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter