Paddle boats???

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
Please correct me if I'm wrong. Is the current location of the swimming pool at the Disneyland hotel the former location of the paddle boats? I went to Disneyland a few months ago. The first day I arrived I went to hang out at the Disneyland hotel only to find out the paddle boats are gone. When and WHY were they removed? :confused3

They were removed back in 1999 or 2000 when Disneyland Hotel underwent a huge refurbishment in preparation of the birth of the Disneyland Resort. There used to be another pool on the other side of the Sierra Tower, but when that part of the Disneyland Hotel was demolished, they got rid of the marina and put in the Neverland themed pool.

Mary Jo said:
There used to be another pool on the other side of the Sierra Tower, but when that part of the Disneyland Hotel was demolished, they got rid of the marina and put in the Neverland themed pool.
That explains why the monorail seems further away from the hotel than it used to be. I kept looking at the maps and it looked like the monorail station was in the same place, but I kept thinking it used to be closer to the hotel. So I'm not going crazy?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter