Page number when on IPhone

Weedy

DIS Veteran
When I’m on my iPhone and looking at a long thread the page #’s don’t show.
Sometimes the page will reset to the first page of the thread...then if I want to get to the last page of the thread I have to scroll to the bottom of the page to change page numbers.
Is it possible to fix this?
Thanks for all you do

9264E64C-7451-4053-8597-5694A6FEF114.pngA3BB8AC2-1203-4702-B236-B6D6BC42E483.pngA3BB8AC2-1203-4702-B236-B6D6BC42E483.png

For me, when I rotate my iPhone the page numbers will show up at the top above the first post on that page.

That’s the only way I’ve found to be able to move pages, other than scrolling all the way to the bottom.

For me, when I rotate my iPhone the page numbers will show up at the top above the first post on that page.

That’s the only way I’ve found to be able to move pages, other than scrolling all the way to the bottom.
Thank you so much for posting this tip!! I was having the same problem as the OP and couldn’t figure out why. It’s only been an issue since they upgraded/changed the website but I tried your tip and the page numbers magically appeared :).

Thank you so much for posting this tip!! I was having the same problem as the OP and couldn’t figure out why. It’s only been an issue since they upgraded/changed the website but I tried your tip and the page numbers magically appeared :).

Yeah, I miss the page numbers at the top when holding my phone vertically and don’t really like having to flip to horizontal just to make it appear, but I’ve gotten used to doing it when needed. It has taken me awhile though! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter