Paid my balance. Didn't get an e-mail. Normal?

Winnowill

DIS Veteran
Basically, that's my question. I paid the outstanding balance of my stay online, got a confirmation that there is no outstanding balance (which I printed to PDF), but no subsequent e-mail confirming. Is that typically the way it works? (I booked through the French site.)

We received very little communication from DLParis regarding our recent trip. I did however receive an email regarding a change to my booking status about 48 hours after I paid off our trip.

I'm quite sure I get a new e-mail after paying off a balance. I've paid off a balance last week for my trip next week. I received a new e-mail, which was basically the same e-mail with only the link to the online document where it said that I have paid off my balance.

We received very little communication from DLParis regarding our recent trip. I did however receive an email regarding a change to my booking status about 48 hours after I paid off our trip.
Out of curiosity, what kind of communication are you used to receive? I have 2 WDW and 1 DL trip under my belt, but I don't really remember communication from either park.

So I eventually got an e-mail confirmation that I'd paid my balance (at least, I think that's what it says - it's in French!) It arrived more than 24 hours after I paid it, but at least it showed up eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter