Paid My Dues!

Is there a limit of Disney Gift Cards when paying online? Can I use 2 gift cards and then use a regular credit card to pay the balance of under $50?
You can pay with as many Gift Cards as you want. You just can only submit 1 for each payment (if you want to use more than one you submit multiple times and tell it to be a partial payment for the amount on the GC).

Thanks for all of the great ideas & step-by-step help! I just started buying Kroger gift cards myself- during 4x fuel events. Sometimes I could double-dip by using my Chase Freedom cc during 5x back at grocery stores 👏🏻

Crazily enough, the dues always “code” as a travel purchase, so using a cc with a good travel bonus is another great way to pay. Because of that, I hadn’t even looked into paying dues with the gift cards... just for annual passes, etc.

I’ll definitely rethink my strategy to be sure I’m maximizing money/points back 🤓

Is there a limit of Disney Gift Cards when paying online? Can I use 2 gift cards and then use a regular credit card to pay the balance of under $50?
You shouldn’t have any problems doing that. I think I used a total of 7 gift cards to pay my dues and then a credit card for the remaining $18. Good luck!

Today I used 12 $500 DGC to pay most of what we owe. Need to buy more gift cards to get the balance paid. I had never used the gift cards to pay, but am happy to be getting the discount.

I feel like an amateur compared to you all. I paid with my credit card and got 1.5% cash back, about $25. Seems like i could have done much better. I'll keep in mind your ideas for next year's dues.

I'm carrying a little bit of a balance into 2021 because I didn't want to have that small amount left on one of the gift cards.
Anytime I get a disney gift card, either from a gift or refund, I add it as a dvc dues payment just to be sure it gets used.

I had my college kid consolidate the $100 disney gift card from Target on the disney card url site. Then I used the consolidated gift cards + my cc to pay my dues. I remember years ago last milinium era, I had called DVC member services. I had 25 cards of $25 and $50 (before the disney card consolidater site existed). I gave my card numbers over the phone. She said she would only do it at that time since she was not busy and had very few calls come in. That was also when my dues were in the 3 figures, too. DVC has grown!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter