Painting class schedule?

disneyandme

DIS Veteran
I may be heading down the first week of July by myself for a non park visit. I have seen the adult painting classes and have wanted to try them. Where can I find the schedule for that week?
I tried to post over on the Resorts board, but received no reply. I'm hoping someone over here can help me. Thanks.

Here it the info but you have to be a DVC member to do it.
mportant Details
Find out the times, price, location and other important information for this event.
When & Where
  • Tuesday Morning Classes: 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
  • Thursday Afternoon Classes: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
  • Location: Top of the World Lounge within Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Price
  • $50 per person, plus tax
Reservations
Members may book up to 180 days in advance by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800†. Full payment is required at the time of booking, with a credit card guarantee.
For same-day booking, call the Community Hall at Bay Lake Tower at (407) 824-1347. Same-day availability is not guaranteed.
Blockout Dates
Painting With a View will not be held on the following blockout dates:
  • Independence Day – Thursday, July 4, 2019
  • Halloween – Thursday, October 31, 2019
  • Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 28, 2019
  • Christmas Eve – Tuesday, December 24, 2019
  • New Year’s Eve – Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid surrendering the full payment. To cancel, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.†
Important Information
  • Valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo I.D. required at check-in.
  • Guests must be at least 12 years of age or older. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying participating parent or guardian.
  • Guests must be 21 years old with a photo I.D. to consume alcohol.
  • Pricing and hours are subject to change without notice.
  • Subject to restrictions and changes without notice.
  • The Top of the World Lounge and observation area are not part of Membership. Limited access is based upon availability and may be terminated without notice.
  • The featured painting changes each month. Members may not be painting the image shown on this page.
Show Less

Thank you. I have also seen non DVC classes as well at Port Orleans and Saratoga, I think. I was hoping for one of those

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts