Painting classes at resorts

Charmel

Earning My Ears
I have searched and searched. I even called the number on the painting reservation line. There is almost no information on these classes. I am considering painting at Yacht Club or the Boardwalk. Is there anywhere to find out what paintings are offered? I have a 12 year old boy and a 17 year old girl. My son does not want to paint a princess. Anyone done any of these classes?

Wood Nymph

DIS Veteran
I have searched and searched. I even called the number on the painting reservation line. There is almost no information on these classes. I am considering painting at Yacht Club or the Boardwalk. Is there anywhere to find out what paintings are offered? I have a 12 year old boy and a 17 year old girl. My son does not want to paint a princess. Anyone done any of these classes?
They have painting classes at Martha's Vineyard at the Beach Club on Fridays at 4:30pm. Call 407-WDW-PLAY to find out more about it. :)

Charmel

Earning My Ears
They have painting classes at Martha's Vineyard at the Beach Club on Fridays at 4:30pm. Call 407-WDW-PLAY to find out more about it. :)
Thanks. That is the number I called. After 50 minutes on hold and having to give the guy tons of information about my trip he finally let me discuss the painting class. All he could tell me was the times. He had zero additional information.

Wood Nymph

DIS Veteran
Thanks. That is the number I called. After 50 minutes on hold and having to give the guy tons of information about my trip he finally let me discuss the painting class. All he could tell me was the times. He had zero additional information.
The cost of the painting class is $35 per person.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS