Painting classes at resorts

Charmel

Mouseketeer
I have searched and searched. I even called the number on the painting reservation line. There is almost no information on these classes. I am considering painting at Yacht Club or the Boardwalk. Is there anywhere to find out what paintings are offered? I have a 12 year old boy and a 17 year old girl. My son does not want to paint a princess. Anyone done any of these classes?

I have searched and searched. I even called the number on the painting reservation line. There is almost no information on these classes. I am considering painting at Yacht Club or the Boardwalk. Is there anywhere to find out what paintings are offered? I have a 12 year old boy and a 17 year old girl. My son does not want to paint a princess. Anyone done any of these classes?
They have painting classes at Martha's Vineyard at the Beach Club on Fridays at 4:30pm. Call 407-WDW-PLAY to find out more about it. :)

They have painting classes at Martha's Vineyard at the Beach Club on Fridays at 4:30pm. Call 407-WDW-PLAY to find out more about it. :)
Thanks. That is the number I called. After 50 minutes on hold and having to give the guy tons of information about my trip he finally let me discuss the painting class. All he could tell me was the times. He had zero additional information.

Thanks. That is the number I called. After 50 minutes on hold and having to give the guy tons of information about my trip he finally let me discuss the painting class. All he could tell me was the times. He had zero additional information.
The cost of the painting class is $35 per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!