Palm Springs

LeslieG

DIS Veteran
Would you expect to be able to comfortably swim the last week of December in Palm Springs? I didn't know what to expect with the weather or if they heat their pools in the winter.

It's hard to say about Dec. weather. I live about 80 miles or so west of PS and today, mid-Nov. we will be over 90! :sunny: PS will be almost as hot, about 88. We are experiencing a heat wave.

The sun does set early in Dec. and then you can expect PS to get cold. The sun sets about 4:30-4:45 in Dec. and with that big mountain, depending on where you stay, the shade could hit your resort hour or so earlier.

Since Dec. is season in PS I would assume that the pools will be heated (call your hotel to verify) and the whirlpools will definitely be heated.

So basically, as far as swimming goes, it'll be a toss up. Bring your suits, just in case, but don't plan on it.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter