Palo and strawberry soup

I had it magically appear without even mentioning it. :)

But you are correct that it is no longer on the menu. (Neither is the grape and gorgonzola pizza if you were into that thing.)

Love the grape and gorgonzola flatbread. Had it a couple of days ago on the Fantasy :)
As our lovely server Boris explained - "We always have flatbread. We always have gorgonzola cheese. We always have grapes. So of course we'll make it happen!"

I was at Palo last week and asked about the strawberry soup. The waiter asked the chef and they said they couldn't make it. He did tell me that the chef said that if I wanted it on a future cruise I should put the request in a couple of days ahead of time and they could probably do it. I hope this helps someone else.

They did make the grape and Gorgonzola pizza!

I asked about it the other day on our Med cruise during brunch. The server said she'd go and check, and when she came back, she said they had a special request for a batch to be made for another group, and they had one portion left over that I could enjoy. No idea if the story was true, but I was certainly happy to enjoy it regardless! So yummy...

Aby

Are you talking about brunch?

We go do dinner, and I’ve never seen it on the menu.

I was on the Fantasy last week. At our brunch, I asked if there was any possible way to get some. Our server said no, but then said he would ask the chef. Before long, I had Strawberry Soup set in front of me! Oh my heaven!! Then the chef himself came out to see how I liked it. Delicious as always and made what had been a stressful cruise that much better. So I say definitely ask and you never know what might happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!