Palo dinner ?

susiee

Mouseketeer
What are the hours for dinner at Palo?
What is the reservation timeframe for dinner - do they suggest 2 hours? 90 minutes?

We have done brunch but would like to try dinner on our next cruise.

Thanks!

They start dinner at 6:00PM and allow 2 hours per seating. We have our next seating at 6:30PM.

What are the hours for dinner at Palo?
What is the reservation timeframe for dinner - do they suggest 2 hours? 90 minutes?

We have done brunch but would like to try dinner on our next cruise.

Thanks!
They suggest 2 hours, & it can take anywhere from 1 - 2 hours, depending on how slowly or quickly you eat & how much or little you eat.

I just checked on our next reservation and the times shown are 6pm-8:30pm at least... they may go later and just be booked up though. Hopefully someone knows the full hours! It does say the experience is 120 minutes there too - in our experience its more like 90 minutes.

Available times are 6 to 8:30 pm. We typically are there for the 6 pm seating and finish about 7:30 pm, depending on how much we chat with our server. I do five courses, starting with the antipasto cart, appetizer salad or soup, pasta course, main entree, and dessert (I’ve switched over to the Amaretto soufflé instead of the chocolate soufflé). If you do the wine pairing option, allow a little more time to enjoy the experience.

I guess we're not typical. We are by no means slow eaters (we generally finish breakfast and lunch in 20-30 minutes), but our Palo dinners are always at least 2 hours long, and often longer. And we usually do no more than four courses (antipasto, app or pasta, main, and dessert). At Remy, which offers more courses, we can easily take 3 hours. To be honest, we really enjoy the opportunity to have a nice, leisurely meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!