Palo for Brunch or Dinner?

trobert

Mouseketeer
What time do they start serving brunch at Palo and what time is the best time to eat dinner at Palo? I've read where some say seeing the sun set during dinner at Palo is unforgettable. Your thoughts?

On our first cruise, we had dinner while we pulled out from Castaway Cay. That was fun. The second time, we had dinner right at sunset on an at sea day. You can't go wrong if you schedule dinner for around sunset. But it all comes down to personal preference.

I'm not sure about the brunch times, but if you do it, give yourself plenty of time. My DW scheduled a spa appointment to close to the brunch and we had to hurry it. Take your time and enjoy.

Ken

My sister and I enjoyed brunch at Palo's last week. The reservation times are 10:30 am to 1 pm. We had a reservation for 10:30. This was perfect! The food was incredible!!! I would really recommend it. My sister and her husband had dinner at Palo's twice last week and raved about it!

Mumsy

Which dinner seating do you have???

I always book the Palo brunch as early as possible, because I always pig out big time! (The brunch IS fabulous).

We have the early dinner seating, so I need to make sure I have plenty of "recovery time" after brunch, to make room for dinner!

Make sure you try the Sweet Pizza, and the pasta in cream sauce!
Yummy! :)

'Beano'

really like the brunch alot better, only because I hate
to miss a meal in the dining room. We couldn't have
been more pleased with the brunch and our server
Erica - she was the best! Had brunch as we sailed
into Key West.

I need to chime back in here...

Minnie's Guy, we also had Erika and she was awesome!! What a great personality. She made it an even better experience. And, we also ate brunch as we sailed into Key West! Was that cool or what?? :)

We had Salvatore as our brunch waiter in Palo the next day, when we went as a group. The DIS group brunch for 18!! That was fantastic, and they gave us the private room in the back.

I have never eaten so much in 2 days in my life!! :)

'Beano'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter