Palo Nutella Lava Cake

DisneyCruiseFan2001

Earning My Ears
I read a review of a Palo Brunch on the Disney Magic. The poster stated that their server brought out a Nutella Lava Cake to enjoy. It was not on the menu and not on the buffet. I will be on the Disney Fantasy and didn't know if this was on option on the Fantasy Palo Brunch. I am not overly concerned if it is not as I have heard about the bounty of food, but the picture of it looked absolutely delicious.

You can always ask. The worst they can say is no. Provided they have the ingredients, they are usually willing to accommodate.

We got it at Palo brunch on the Wonder in January, and on the Fantasy in March. Didn’t ask for it either time - server just brought it at the end.

Our server on the Magic said they added it because people always asked about the souffle.

I had this on the Fantasy last September when we had lunch in Royal Court. It was delicious!

We just had it on the Fantasy 2 weeks ago. The server mentioned it before we went up to the dessert table. It was delicious!!

But then they wouldn't have people booking both a brunch cause it's yummy and a dinner cause they want the souffle.

I would still book both. And get legit souffles at both.

I doubt they make the Nasty-ella cake gluten-free, but if they did and brought it over, I would politely tell them they could take it right back. That is the fakest tasting stuff ever. Do NOT see the attraction.

Oh, I will be looking for this on The Magic in September!
Thanks for the heads up.

We had it on the Fantasy two weeks ago. It was delicious! Our server mentioned it to us and asked if we wanted it before we went up to the dessert table. It was probably my favorite dessert of the whole cruise.

Thanks for posting this question! After reading a few reviews & watching some videos, I've wondered the SAME thing myself! Glad to know it's available to everyone. Can't wait to try it!!!

OMG I love Nutella it’s so delicious. I wish I’d known about this when I went in January we didn’t get any. Good reason to go back!

It was not available on the Wonder in May, Fantasy in October or the Dream in January. Sounds like it is making its way to all four ships now. I hope to try it on our next cruise.

We just got off the Fantasy and our server brought it out at the end of our Palo brunch. We didn’t even ask for it and were way too full to appreciate it, but it was yummy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter