Palo Twice On 3 Night Cruise

Tay N Evie's Mom

DIS Veteran
We were on the 7 night cruise last fall and had the option of prebooking Palo a second time if we booked it for the first night. Does the 3 night cruise have the same option? Can we prebook Palo for 2 nights?

We were on the 7 night cruise last fall and had the option of prebooking Palo a second time if we booked it for the first night. Does the 3 night cruise have the same option? Can we prebook Palo for 2 nights?
Yes, we had that option for our 3-night on the Dream last month.

Good Morning Sailors :)

The online DCL reservations page does not allow you to double book Palo or Remy on the 3 night. You get an error message: "Due to the popularity of this experience, you may only reserve this activity once". The program allows you to book Palo AND Remy but not both. I have been successful in the past in booking a second Palo night once onboard. Maybe the online will allow for it as the sail date gets closer ...?

The online DCL reservations page does not allow you to double book Palo or Remy on the 3 night. You get an error message: "Due to the popularity of this experience, you may only reserve this activity once". The program allows you to book Palo AND Remy but not both. I have been successful in the past in booking a second Palo night once onboard. Maybe the online will allow for it as the sail date gets closer ...?

There are two types of reservations for the adult restaurants. First night reservations and standard reservations. The system will allow you to choose one first night reservation, and then in addition a regular reservation.

Yes, you absolutely can book Palo dinner for 2 nights online if one of them is the first night, at least on the Dream. I was able to do this for our December 26th 3-night Dream cruise.

I think this is a recent development, though.

Is there a way we can book Remy’s for our first night and have that night be Animator’s, as we have done Animator’s before, and we want to experience the other two restaurants on the Dream?

Is there a way we can book Remy’s for our first night and have that night be Animator’s, as we have done Animator’s before, and we want to experience the other two restaurants on the Dream?
If you have the request placed on your reservation for Animator's on the first night, that would work.

Yes, request it in advance, and when you arrive, if you notice Animator's is not on your Remy's night, go to dining changes and request to have it changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter