Pam Hupp, serial killer? UPDATE: Charged with Murder

But the jury did believe the prosecution's claim that Russ's friends were in on it, despite those friends never being called as witnesses. The prosecution had to explain how Russ's phone never left the friend's house and how he had it when he found Betsy's body. Now that I think about it though, wouldn't his phone be pinging every step of the way on the way home to correspond with the stops that he made.

In the Dateline show last night, the prosecutor, Leah Askey, discussed with Pam Hupp a hearing Russ's attorney had managed to get regarding the life insurance money question as a reason to overturn the conviction, and suggested to Pam that Russ's attorney Joel Schwartz just had a bruised ego because he lost Russ's case, and that she, Leah Askey, was confident the outcome would be in her favor. But as we know, it wasn't and the conviction was overturned, new trial, NOT GUILTY. Well, take a look at this about prosecutor Leah Askey:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_3c7db2f8-ddc0-59e4-b31b-9f1bec116570.html

Wow, I'd say between Pam Hupp and all the people she's come in contact with, it's enough for a television series.

But the jury did believe the prosecution's claim that Russ's friends were in on it, despite those friends never being called as witnesses. The prosecution had to explain how Russ's phone never left the friend's house and how he had it when he found Betsy's body. Now that I think about it though, wouldn't his phone be pinging every step of the way on the way home to correspond with the stops that he made.

In the Dateline show last night, the prosecutor, Leah Askey, discussed with Pam Hupp a hearing Russ's attorney had managed to get regarding the life insurance money question as a reason to overturn the conviction, and suggested to Pam that Russ's attorney Joel Schwartz just had a bruised ego because he lost Russ's case, and that she, Leah Askey, was confident the outcome would be in her favor. But as we know, it wasn't and the conviction was overturned, new trial, NOT GUILTY. Well, take a look at this about prosecutor Leah Askey:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_3c7db2f8-ddc0-59e4-b31b-9f1bec116570.html

The prosecution really blew it. They focused on someone with a solid alibi, including video footage, instead of the one person who benefited from a huge life insurance policy taken out days before the murder. That's crazy.

Geez. A corrupt prosecutor and an incompetent judge. I feel so sorry for the guy spending several years in prison for something he didn't do and even his wife's family thought he was involved. It's cases like these that make me hesitant to support the death penalty.

We do have live stream for DD , court chatter has it. I am assuming Wild about trial may have it also.

Thanks for the information. I've been watching bits from the previous trial, this should be a good one, once it gets going!

Thanks for the information. I've been watching bits from the previous trial, this should be a good one, once it gets going!
Look at my reply above. I don't want to use this thread for it so will switch to the JA thread and you will see it on the CB board.

No, snuz, she was the judge in the first Russ Faria trial.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter