Pam Hupp, serial killer? UPDATE: Charged with Murder

Hi everyone, Snuz, I just caught up with the Adam Frasch trial, thanks for the suggestion! Happy with that verdict:o

Hi everyone, Snuz, I just caught up with the Adam Frasch trial, thanks for the suggestion! Happy with that verdict:o
Your welcome! I am trying to keep up with things.
No streaming right now for AH , due to the cameras being some where else. But there are tweets. Baez is still stomping his feet to keep the trial delayed , awwww to bad it is not working for him. If you would like the tweets I can feed them here. They are getting ready to Voie Dior jurors now. Opening statements start on 3/1

The Capo trial , the one in Hawaii, the sentencing is today. If I get the portion of you tube for it I will post it. The dad of the victim's went after the prosecutor. And gave the a thrashing.....:rolleyes1

More on the Pam Hupp case:

The twists and turns in this case appear as if they were ripped right out of a crime novel. You’ll see them in this report, which includes the only on-camera interview with Pam Hupp.

Video here: http://fox2now.com/2017/03/30/pam-hupp-murder-mystery-special-report/
People are dead in her home...how could she not be involved. And her own husband took out a bag of stuff from the home. How could he not be charged in helping her? More twists for sure.

People are dead in her home...how could she not be involved. And her own husband took out a bag of stuff from the home. How could he not be charged in helping her? More twists for sure.

I like how they found the sequential numbered $100 bills, 9 in the poor victim's pocket and the other one in her drawer.

This is a good article detailing this woman's murderous plots:
https://www.stlmag.com/longform/pam-hupp/

I am surprised that there were no markings from a shoe if the bars were kicked out. They say the trial starts in Oct, hopefully it will be streamed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter