Pam Hupp, serial killer? UPDATE: Charged with Murder

If anyone is interested in Bella Bond trial the mother is on the stand. And you can also watch Tensing Jury trial selection as well.]]\\

Good morning everyone

If anyone is interested in Bella Bond trial the mother is on the stand. And you can also watch Tensing Jury trial selection as well.]]\\

Good morning everyone

Watching that one, thanks! This mother, smh.

Usnuz, do you understand why McCarthy spoke as if Bella was alive when Rachelle was at housing court? Do you think he believed Bella was alive or do you think he was deliberately leaving evidence so it appeared he did, even though he had already killed her??

Watching that one, thanks! This mother, smh.

Usnuz, do you understand why McCarthy spoke as if Bella was alive when Rachelle was at housing court? Do you think he believed Bella was alive or do you think he was deliberately leaving evidence so it appeared he did, even though he had already killed her??
I wasn't watching it at that point, I was watching war machine sentencing. I have yet to watch it later tonight I hope.

I wasn't watching it at that point, I was watching war machine sentencing. I have yet to watch it later tonight I hope.

Gotcha, let me know what you think, it's very strange testimony presented by the prosecution, seems to point to his innocence?

Gotcha, let me know what you think, it's very strange testimony presented by the prosecution, seems to point to his innocence?

I caught some of people saying that it was pointing to his innocence. I watched the first part of her testimony, so hopefully I have enough time to watch it.....

For any Facebook users there is a Justice for Betsy Faria and Louis Gumpenberger group. There is a collection of forum posts and Facebook messages of Hupp taunting the alibi witnesses in Russ’ trial.

For any Facebook users there is a Justice for Betsy Faria and Louis Gumpenberger group. There is a collection of forum posts and Facebook messages of Hupp taunting the alibi witnesses in Russ’ trial.
Personally I’m not interested in joining a FB Group, but thanks. Maybe others?

I’m curious how you found your way to an old Pam Hupp thread (last post over a year ago) on a Disney site, since you joined today and this is your only post? I clicked on your profile earlier today where it said your last activity was viewing my Michelle Carter thread (almost a year old) at about the same time as your post on this thread. :cool2:

We must have a lot in common. :goodvibes Welcome to the DIS. :wave2:

Personally I’m not interested in joining a FB Group, but thanks. Maybe others?

I’m curious how you found your way to an old Pam Hupp thread (last post over a year ago) on a Disney site, since you joined today and this is your only post? I clicked on your profile earlier today where it said your last activity was viewing my Michelle Carter thread (almost a year old) at about the same time as your post on this thread. :cool2:

We must have a lot in common. :goodvibes Welcome to the DIS. :wave2:

I was doing a google search of “Pam Hupp forums” and this thread showed up so I joined. After joining I searched the site for Pam Hupp and the Michelle Carter thread came up as well. I figured my comment would be more appropriate on this thread. As for Hupp, she was set to go to trial September 2018 but the judge granted her motion to delay the trial. There will be a status hearing August 23rd and the judge should set a new trial date at that time. As for the Facebook group, members include one or more alibi witnesses in the Faria case along with Russ (under a different name).

Last edited:
Pam Hupp FINALLY charged for the murder of Betsy Faria.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1273772
“The court document goes on to outline what Lincoln County Prosecutor Mike Wood describes as a “compelling circumstantial murder case, one that is very difficult to deny.” Yet, the facts of the case were ignored, he added, announcing that there will be a new investigation into “potential prosecutorial and police misconduct in the Betsy Faria case.””
But the jury did believe the prosecution's claim that Russ's friends were in on it, despite those friends never being called as witnesses. The prosecution had to explain how Russ's phone never left the friend's house and how he had it when he found Betsy's body.
Old post from somewhere in this thread, but wanted to correct something…Russ’s card night friends WERE called to testify during Russ’s trials. Somehow, they were accused of being in on a conspiracy and never chargewith anything.

This all happened farily close to me. I don't know anyone involved, but it's a crazy, crazy story, for sure. I've been trying to follow it, but really want it in book form! Ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter