Pancakes Please!

Cape May Cafe has them. And chocolate chip ones too!

Crystal Palace also has pancakes.

I’m sure lots of buffets have them.

Thank you. I am trying plan our ADRs and my DD is not a fan of waffles even when they are cute Mickey waffles.

Bon Voyage breakfast, Kona, Grand Floridian Cafe and California Grill Brunch all have pancakes.

Go to the top of this page and click on "Walt Disney World" on the dark blue line. Once on the WDW page, slide your cursor over "Walt Disney World Dining" and click on "Menus." On the Menu page scroll down to "Search Menu Items based on the following criteria," then in the box for "Select By Description Keyword" type in pancakes, and click on "Submit Query" and a list of restaurants with pancakes on the menu will show up.

Go to the top of this page and click on "Walt Disney World" on the dark blue line. Once on the WDW page, slide your cursor over "Walt Disney World Dining" and click on "Menus." On the Menu page scroll down to "Search Menu Items based on the following criteria," then in the box for "Select By Description Keyword" type in pancakes, and click on "Submit Query" and a list of restaurants with pancakes on the menu will show up.
Thanks so much - this tip will save me so much time! This is our second trip to WDW and planning our meals this far in advance is a tad overwhelming.

Talk about pancakes is a sore point. Boat right's used to serve breakfast where they had the most delicious sweet potato pancakes. I went once, and the server was awful, but the pancakes were good. I think the server was having a VERY bad day-she was downright rude. So I refused to go back for years. Finally I did, got a real nice server this time, and boy, were those pancakes delicious! Vowed to go back. Of course, a few weeks later they announced that Boatright's breakfast was being discontinued. Anywhere else serve sweet potato pancakes?

Talk about pancakes is a sore point. Boat right's used to serve breakfast where they had the most delicious sweet potato pancakes. I went once, and the server was awful, but the pancakes were good. I think the server was having a VERY bad day-she was downright rude. So I refused to go back for years. Finally I did, got a real nice server this time, and boy, were those pancakes delicious! Vowed to go back. Of course, a few weeks later they announced that Boatright's breakfast was being discontinued. Anywhere else serve sweet potato pancakes?

The Wave

Sunday Brunch at California Grill. But it's expensive if you are just looking for Pancakes.

IMG_2998.jpg

Kona has amazing macadamia nut pancakes. GFC has some awesome citrus ones but I think I recall seeing they may be gone now. The Wave buffet is also great and it has delicious sweet potato pancakes.

Kona Café has pineapple macadamia nut butter pancakes that are to die for. The Wave has sweet potato pancakes. Grand Floridian has pancakes. I am sure there are more.
The pineapple macadamia nut pancakes at Kona Cafe are beyond amazing. Thay may be my favorite breakfast in all of WDW!

Olivia's at Disney's Old Key West Resort serves pancakes ,,although my favorite is the Banana Bread French Toast,(topped with banana rum syrup and fresh coconut whipped cream).

Regards Mel

Kona Café has pineapple macadamia nut butter pancakes that are to die for. The Wave has sweet potato pancakes. Grand Floridian has pancakes. I am sure there are more.

I came in to recommend the pineapple/macamadamia pancakes at Kona Cafe. Heavenly! Add a Kona Press Pot Coffee and you've got a great start to the day.

M&M pancakes at Boma! Or red velvet pancakes at 1900 Park fare are my favourites! The sweet potato pancakes at The Wave breakfast buffet are good too.

I have to chuckle at the people who casually throw in there that Cali Grill has pancakes. The cost to eat there has gone up to Adult: $95.85, Child: $57.51 for crying out loud. I mean, come on....for brunch!????

Is it just me, or is that a little steep? o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter