Pandora charms.

tashasmum

DIS Veteran
We visited dlp 7-11th May and purchased two park exclusive charms. Having returned Minnie Mouse has fallen off one of them and can’t find the receipt. Can anyone recommend who to contact to see if anything can be done to rectify the problem? Thanks.

Normally, issues with Pandora Charms you can take it to your local Pandora Store and they can replace it (if its in stock) or send it off to repair.

The charms are park exclusive ones so our local store wouldn’t be able to replace it.

When we bought ours they said if we had any problems we would have to return it back to them in store because it was a park exclusive so i don't think the uk stores can help

Thanks for the reply’s. We found the receipt for the charm but unfortunately they are saying it has to be taken back within 30 days. Seeing as we were on holiday at the time and not going back until November it’s “tough”. Unless you go regularly I would not advise buying Disney exclusive items. If it was just an ordinary pandora charm I could have sorted it from home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!