Pandora without FP

Jasdav09

Earning My Ears
First off, I am new to the boards...so be easy on me if this has been brought up, which I am sure that it has and I just couldn't come across it on a previous thread. I am heading to the parks, from CT, for a quick 3 day, last minute planned trip. Out of the 3 days, 2 days are to be spent at the parks. The 2nd day, I want to spend at Epcot and Animal Kingdom. Since this was planned last minute, no fastpasses are available for FOP or River Adventure. What would be your advice for experiencing these attractions with minimal wait? We will be there next Wednesday and Thursday. Thank you in advance!

Keep looking for fastpasses. People change their minds all the time. People get sick and cannot go. Still others may cancel. We caught last minute fastpasses by looking last minute. You must be persistent, here. Even try the day of before you get to the park that day. Try for both days for FOP and keep trying.

Most people without fastpass for FOP will go to the park as early as possible and get in line for FOP.

If AK is your second park that day I’d be getting in line for FOP just before the park closes.

Keep in mind ride times will be inflated at that time of day to in order to dissuade you from riding. And as soon as the Park closes the line will begin to move faster as there will no longer be FP riders.

I, personally, would choose to do FOP as stand-by due to the amazing queue. But, if time is at a premium then keep checking for FP and consider the end of night for riding.

Besides waiting to get in line right before closing - the other option is to be there super early - you basically need to be there 60-90 minutes before rope drop - and then head straight to FOP with the rest of the crowd.

Part of how I would plan this would depend on if you are staying on or off property due to EMH influences.

We are staying on property and the day that we are going there is no EMH at AK. We're really just going to Epcot to walk around World Showcase and have lunch. SO, even though there is alot of back and forth, I was thinking that we'd start the day early at AK trying to do Pandora. Then leave for Epcot once Pandora was completed, then come back to AK in the evening around 4 or 5pm. Animal Kingdom opens at 8:00am. I am thinking that we'd get to AK at 7:00am, head to FOP and then immediately go to River Adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!