Panera Bread won today.

kdonnel

DVC-BCV
I am a T-Mobile subscriber that is always looking out for a real bargain given out on T-Mobile Tuesday. This week was $3 at Panera Bread. I had all the family subscribers claim it for a total of $12.

Today my son and I went out to eat for lunch at Panera Bread. The cost for the two of us was $11.07 reduced from an initial $23.07. So in the end Panera Bread won. 😥

I spent $11.07 I never would have spent if not given the free $12. I should have taken the $12 and gone out by myself, there by sticking it to the man!

Last edited:
HUH....not if you eat there pumpkin/ squash soup....then you are the winner...replaces ice cream any time...yep, I eat it cold from the supermarket. However my ice company ( yuma does not have cold water in its taps) now has an app for free ice if buy multipurchases....why? it is a bargin for 20 pound for $2.00 of hotel ice machine ice...I am always a winner....oh, and there where the whinners behinds us....wife holding up line wondering why her soda pop did'nt reduce...boy if i used apps, I would cause riots everywhere,,,trying to figure out how to use my phone apps.

Well congratulations. You managed to get the price reduced to exactly what it should be rather than paying Panera's regular way too high prices. And all you have to do is buy T mobile if you don't have it already?

I am a T-Mobile subscriber that is always looking out for a real bargain given out on T-Mobile Tuesday. This week was $3 at Panera Bread. I had all the family subscribers claim it for a total of $12.

Today my son and I went out to eat for lunch at Panera Bread. The cost for the two of us was $11.07 reduced from an initial $23.07. So in the end Panera Bread won. 😥

I spent $11.07 I never would have spent if not given the free $12. I should have taken the $12 and gone out by myself, there by sticking it to the man!

Gee, as someone who cannot eat anymore and who hasn't been able to leave the house for almost 8 months and be in public, and who lives alone, that all looked like a nice thing to me! I wouldn't complain, but okay.

After reading that back, it may have come across kinda harshly, when I really didn't mean it that way. It just was honest, and I would love to do all those things.
I guess the intended tongue in cheek humor was lost in my writing style.

I guess the intended tongue in cheek humor was lost in my writing style.

Lol. Sorry about that. I didn't think you were kidding and I even read it a couple of times trying to figure out why you were annoyed / upset about it. I'm sure other people probably knew you were kidding immediately.

I notice a lot of food chains doing low cost bargains, like BK’s 3 for $3 where you can get a burger, side, and drink... or McDs doing 2 for $3 with double cheeseburger and fries.
They’re no dummies. The hardest part is getting you in the door, their door specifically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter