Panic At The Disco - Into The Unkown

WaltsFrozenHead

Earning My Ears
As a father to a 5 year old daughter that loves metal and rock music as her go to genres the Panic at the Disco version of the main song in Frozen 2 almost choked me up when it started during the credits because my Daughter's face lit up immediately. Just really happy to see some diversity in the styles of the Artist versions of the songs. Weezer too!

As a father to a 5 year old daughter that loves metal and rock music as her go to genres the Panic at the Disco version of the main song in Frozen 2 almost choked me up when it started during the credits because my Daughter's face lit up immediately. Just really happy to see some diversity in the styles of the Artist versions of the songs. Weezer too!
I am trying so hard to get my dance teacher to choreograph to this version. I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter