Paper DAS?

cmwade77

DIS Veteran
We were at Disneyland this past Saturday and it was a madhouse. The entire FP/Maxpass system went down, which also took down the entire DAS system, so they were issuing paper DAS return times. I haven't seen that in a long time, but I know some are concerned about Disneyland with needing a DAS right now and thought that people should know that they had a plan in place for it.

Additionally, as you might imagine the queues for all guest relation locations were insanely long, but after a short amount of time they had managed to set it up where a CM was going up and down the line and if all someone needed was a return time, giving it to them to reduce the length of the line.

So overall they did the best they could with a very bad situation that was made worse by some of the most insane crowds I have seen in the parks in a very long time. Luckily most guests I encountered, while upset and wanted their Maxpass purchases compensated (and understandably so), they were still very nice about everything.

I have been at Disney world MK when the DAS went down and they used the paper one the FP still worked though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter