Paper Doll Swap ~ COMPLETE ~

Here is Anastasia

DSC_0085_zps7c567746.jpg

Her hair gave me fits. Finally I used the one from Raggady Ann and just cut it down. Here dress is one I found online and cut with my silhouette. I hope I made it big enough to get that poof feel their dresses have.

2 more to go!!!:banana:

My paper order arrived this weekend. I just need to finish up the Epcot swap slide show and I'll be ready to start cutting.

I love all the dolls that have been posted so far. I'm so happy to be receiving many of them. Now I have to figure out how to make mine as awesome as everyone else's.

Here is Anastasia

DSC_0085_zps7c567746.jpg

Her hair gave me fits. Finally I used the one from Raggady Ann and just cut it down. Here dress is one I found online and cut with my silhouette. I hope I made it big enough to get that poof feel their dresses have.

2 more to go!!!:banana:

very cute...love her hair!

Here are my China Girls
DSC_0105_zps5e05b594.jpg

They each have slightly different dresses because I used origami paper I had and they are very little pieces of paper. I am so happy with the way they turned out. For the hair I used the wrapped towel headware in the everyday paper doll cart. The rest of the out fit is from a file I got off the internet for my silhouette.

Just my canadian left to do. After basketball tomorrow. So I should be mailing by Tuesday.

:wave2:

Here are my China Girls
DSC_0105_zps5e05b594.jpg

They each have slightly different dresses because I used origami paper I had and they are very little pieces of paper. I am so happy with the way they turned out. For the hair I used the wrapped towel headware in the everyday paper doll cart. The rest of the out fit is from a file I got off the internet for my silhouette.

Just my canadian left to do. After basketball tomorrow. So I should be mailing by Tuesday.

:wave2:

Those are so adorable!! I was thinking about using the wrapped towel for my Mulan when I do her! Need to get started on cutting these...I feel so behind!

the china dolls are so pretty! love the paper for their dresses!

Those are so adorable!! I was thinking about using the wrapped towel for my Mulan when I do her! Need to get started on cutting these...I feel so behind!

You have to cut it at 3 1/4 or it looks too big for the head. I thought about using it for my Mulan too but decided I didn't want to use it twice.

Your not behind I have been just having so much fun that my creative juices have been flowing so I'm going with the flow!!!:woohoo:

Thanks for the tip Cheryl. I cut out the dolls this morning but now I cut out their clothes and hair, so I have naked dolls right now! Their clothes and hair will have to wait until I finish up my MK sketch swap.

Here is my last one. Canadian Mounties

DSC_0262_zpsa40344d8.jpg

I am so very proud of these. They took longer then I expected but I'm very happy with the results. I hand cut the hats because I couldn't find anything I liked.

Cheryl/Rachel I'll have these in the mail to you tomorrow. I'm happy to be done but sad because I had so much fun making these. Reminded me of the dolls I made as a kid for book reports and stuff. I think I'll be making more of just some fun things. Can't wait to see others work. I love all the talented ladies on these swaps.:love:

Here is my last one. Canadian Mounties

DSC_0262_zpsa40344d8.jpg

I am so very proud of these. They took longer then I expected but I'm very happy with the results. I hand cut the hats because I couldn't find anything I liked.

Cheryl/Rachel I'll have these in the mail to you tomorrow. I'm happy to be done but sad because I had so much fun making these. Reminded me of the dolls I made as a kid for book reports and stuff. I think I'll be making more of just some fun things. Can't wait to see others work. I love all the talented ladies on these swaps.:love:

He looks fantastic! You should be very proud-it looks like you've put a lot of time and effort into all of your dolls. I also can't wait to see these in person!:flower3:

Cheryl, love your mountie! all the extra touches you added rock!

Cheryl--love the Mountie :) We'll let you know when your package arrives.

f038fd71-80f3-4967-8cf2-43abdbb75036.jpg

I have never posted pictures here before so I am hoping this works. Here are my first 2 paper dolls, Harry Potter and Snow White. Harry's glasses are not attached, since I figured it would be difficult to put a face on with them attached.
Amanda

Amanda they are so cute. Great thinking on the glasses don't know if i would have thought of that. Great job!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!