Paper Doll Swap ~ COMPLETE ~

Thank you all. This had been a lot of fun. Now I just have to figure out a way to make jasmine's hair work and I will be all done.

Cheryl your package arrived today. Everything looks great! Thanks for the goodies :)

How is everyone doing?

Here is our update--dolls are cut, outfits are planned on the gypsy. I'll be working on cutting my outfits this week and Rachel will work on cutting this weekend after the spring musical is finished.

I have all the harry potter ones done, everything for Snow White is cut just have to glue it, and jasmine is started, but I am having issues with her hair.

Amanda

My dolls are cut. Need to cut out the clothes and hair. Hoping to get these done in the next week or so now that I'm done with the mk swAp.

I am all finished. YAY! Should be in the mail on Monday.
Here is the last one: Princess Jasmine

46469464-9B5C-4AD6-81AE-C7BEF4719568-9482-00000E8DEF8F2C67.jpg

My goal is to have these done this weekend. (I need to get movin on my FE gifts for my cruise but have to get these done first!) Most of the clothes are cut, just piecing together. I have my US guy done. Need to go find paper for Merida's hair, I don't have the right shade of red. But I need to goto work first!

I'm all done!! Just need to bag and tag. I should be able to mail by Wednesday.

Here are my finished dolls:

IMG_0516_zps4184bd47.jpg
[/IMG]

Merida, Mulan, USA and Mexico

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!