Paper doll swap ~ Interest thread ~ Sign ups open Sat 1/19 at noon (eastern)

Cheryl or Rachel, I'm working on my list and want to make sure I have the requirements right. As long as I my Cricut to cut the dolls, I can use scal and my cameo to cut clothes and/or accessorties, right?

I thought maybe a Disney jr group if there is interest: Sofia the first, little einsteins, jake and the never land pirates.

Cheryl or Rachel, I'm working on my list and want to make sure I have the requirements right. As long as I my Cricut to cut the dolls, I can use scal and my cameo to cut clothes and/or accessorties, right?

Absolutely correct :)

I thought maybe a Disney jr group if there is interest: Sofia the first, little einsteins, jake and the never land pirates.

We'll add the group :) Do you want us to list characters or make it a choose a character when you sign up group?

Ladies would you prefer to change the sign ups to Saturday 1/19 at noon (eastern) or keep them on Monday 1/21 at 10 am (eastern)?

Ladies would you prefer to change the sign ups to Saturday 1/19 at noon (eastern) or keep them on Monday 1/21 at 10 am (eastern)?

Monday gives me a little more time to finish what I am requiring myself to have done before sign-ups although we will also be up in Orlando that day so I probably won't remember about sign-ups until later in the day. At the same time I suspect the group I am really interested in will still be open when I finish my work (which will be before the end of Saturday).

Rebecca

I cancelled my trip this weekend to Vegas because I don't want to relapse from the flu I had this week. Thanks Sheila for volunteering to be my sign up buddy but I should be able to do it on my own!

Either day is good with me. If it's Saturday I should be able to do sign ups before I work!

Jaci has an academic tournament on Saturday, so if you change the sign ups, I'll need a sign up buddy.

Monday gives me a little more time to finish what I am requiring myself to have done before sign-ups although we will also be up in Orlando that day so I probably won't remember about sign-ups until later in the day. At the same time I suspect the group I am really interested in will still be open when I finish my work (which will be before the end of Saturday).

Rebecca

Jaci has an academic tournament on Saturday, so if you change the sign ups, I'll need a sign up buddy.

I can be buddies for you both if you'd like....as long as you don't pick what I want :rotfl:...send me your list with an alternate choice too if you want!

I can be buddies for you both if you'd like....as long as you don't pick what I want :rotfl:...send me your list with an alternate choice too if you want!

Lisa!!!!

I laughed so hard I spit my coke out!!!

Now to explain to DH it was your fault!!!

I cancelled my trip this weekend to Vegas because I don't want to relapse from the flu I had this week. Thanks Sheila for volunteering to be my sign up buddy but I should be able to do it on my own!

Either day is good with me. If it's Saturday I should be able to do sign ups before I work!

Ok -- no problem!

LOL!!! That's too funny!! If sign ups are changed to Saturday, I'll give you my list with a few alternatives just in case I pick your first choice. ;)

I would really like to do Belle-Princess, Beast-Prince, and Gaston as a Villian so if you all could pick something else as first choices, that would be great!! :rotfl2:

However, I am just going to list my first couple choices and then after that, I'll take any.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter