Paper doll swap ~ Interest thread ~ Sign ups open Sat 1/19 at noon (eastern)

I would really like to do Belle-Princess, Beast-Prince, and Gaston as a Villian so if you all could pick something else as first choices, that would be great!! :rotfl2:

However, I am just going to list my first couple choices and then after that, I'll take any.;)

Nope, sorry...I was going to do those ;) Just kidding :lmao:

I'll sign up after the first wave.

Lisa you are too funny! Thanks for helping out :hug:

If we do sign ups on Saturday, then Rachel can be in charge and I can just "supervise". Thanks for being flexible everyone :goodvibes

Sign ups will open on Saturday 1/19 at noon (eastern and close on Monday 1/21 at midnight (eastern)

We'll start a new thread for sign ups.

LOL!!! That's too funny!! If sign ups are changed to Saturday, I'll give you my list with a few alternatives just in case I pick your first choice. ;)

I would really like to do Belle-Princess, Beast-Prince, and Gaston as a Villian so if you all could pick something else as first choices, that would be great!! :rotfl2:

However, I am just going to list my first couple choices and then after that, I'll take any.;)

Nope, sorry...I was going to do those ;) Just kidding :lmao:

I'll sign up after the first wave.

Lisa you are too funny! Thanks for helping out :hug:

If we do sign ups on Saturday, then Rachel can be in charge and I can just "supervise". Thanks for being flexible everyone :goodvibes

Sign ups will open on Saturday 1/19 at noon (eastern and close on Monday 1/21 at midnight (eastern)

We'll start a new thread for sign ups.

:rotfl2::rotfl2: happy to made you all :rotfl2::rotfl2: happy to help out!
just so you all know :rolleyes1
my choices are:
A - snowwhite or aurora
B - belle or jasmine
princes - charming or phillip
CM's - jungle cruise

but will be willing to do someone else also :thumbsup2

A few thoughts:

I'm still working on my list. I am looking at the Cinderella Group because Cinderella and the Prince are listed twice-duplicates would be from Princess and Prince Groups... And the Fairy Godmother isn't listed at all anywhere, so I suppose she could be a Disney Girl? I have no idea if other people even want a Cinderella only group--I know you added it when I was asking about Step Sisters and such....that group could be Fairy Godmother, Step-Mother, Step Sisters and no Cinderella or Prince just so there aren't duplicates in groups?

And then I was thinking about Belle--she could be listed twice-Blue dress or Gold dress since we have Ariel Fins and Ariel Feet? My character pics with her are all Blue Dress from Epcot.

You can also ignore me and leave the groups alone, which is just fine too.;)

A few thoughts:

I'm still working on my list. I am looking at the Cinderella Group because Cinderella and the Prince are listed twice-duplicates would be from Princess and Prince Groups... And the Fairy Godmother isn't listed at all anywhere, so I suppose she could be a Disney Girl? I have no idea if other people even want a Cinderella only group--I know you added it when I was asking about Step Sisters and such....that group could be Fairy Godmother, Step-Mother, Step Sisters and no Cinderella or Prince just so there aren't duplicates in groups?

We chose the Cinderella group to match who meets at 1900 Park Fare for dinner. The Fairy Godmother fits into the Disney Girls group.

And then I was thinking about Belle--she could be listed twice Blue dress or Gold dress since we have Ariel Fins and Ariel Feet? My character pics with her are all Blue Dress from Epcot.

We added these.

You can also ignore me and leave the groups alone, which is just fine too.;)

We put Ariel with feet in because that's how she meets in Disneyland and at meals.

We've shuffled the Princess groups so that Ariel with feet is in a seperate group from Ariel with fins, and so Belle with a blue dress is in one group, and gold dress in the other.

thanks for adding the extra Belle!

Sheila - do you want to switch around your list with the changes? let me know!

thanks for adding the extra Belle!

Sheila - do you want to switch around your list with the changes? let me know!

It's funny, we've never seen peasant Belle. Only princess Belle in the gold dress or her red velvet Christmas dress :)

It's funny, we've never seen peasant Belle. Only princess Belle in the gold dress or her red velvet Christmas dress :)

we've seen her at Goofy's Kitchen and at Akerhaus in her blue dress...could always use her in the BATB show LO

I think I need to change up my character meet and greet routine to see them in different costumes after this....you know just to go with my paper doll swapping....:yay:

Cheryl & Rachel, I gave Lisa my first and second choices on 6 groups. If those are already taken, I'll take any open spot in those groups. I'll also check back later in the weekend and see if I can help fill any holes. Thanks for hosting!!

Cheryl & Rachel, I gave Lisa my first and second choices on 6 groups. If those are already taken, I'll take any open spot in those groups. I'll also check back later in the weekend and see if I can help fill any holes. Thanks for hosting!!

Okie dokie :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter