Parade and Fireworks (special events) schedule?

sam08223

Mouseketeer
My DW and I are heading to WDW for a week beginning 1-20. I was looking for a schedule of parades firworks and "special stuff" on the web. On the official Disney site you have to jump from park to park and day to day. Messy -- Also the wdwinfo schedule and the official WDW site have some different times and dates for fireworks. Anyone have a tip on where to find a good concise schedule of WDW park events? Thanks

BCV here we come!

Cumbersome though it may be, the only sensible place to look is waltdisneyworld.com. The park hours change frequently, and I'm sure it would be very difficult for any "unofficial" site to keep up. That's probably the reason for the disparity you have seen.

Park hours for our January trip were originally posted in mid-November. I made note of the relevant times / attractions, and started working on our agenda.

Just today I saw mention of the Spectromagic parade at MK during our trip week. It wasn't on my original list, so I went to the official site for clarification. Sure enough, they not only extended the park hours every day we are there, they now have the MK fireworks every day (previously only 3 days of our trip) and Spectromagic runs at least once that week.

Other sites may be formatted better, but I wouldn't trust their info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!