Parade At HHN?

DW mouser

DIS Veteran
What time does it start and where is a good place to be to see it and get beads? Thanks!

It occurs at different times, depending on the night. It usually happens once or twice during the night. I stood right at the opening last night (by the GGG Horror Makeup Show) and I got a lot of beads! :)

If it's at different times, how do you know when? This is one thing that I don't want to miss! We will be there on a Thurs. so it will probably only run once!

The parade occurs several times a night even on non-peak nights. When we were there last weekend, I'd estimate it ran 6-8 times each night. It usually begins by jaws and works it's way around the park and ends near the make-up show. It then runs the course in reverse at the next scheduled time.

This years parade was pretty good. They toss out beads, dubloons, and candy. It's not a huge parade (maybe 7 or 8 floats plus street performers), but it's a lot of fun and the crowd really gets into it.

Parade times are printed in the park map.

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter