Parade Viewing at Magic Key Terrace

Has anybody tried to view a parade from MK terrace? I haven’t been there in a while and can’t remember if the view is obstructed by trees/umbrellas. I assume that only the row of tables closest to the window would have any view at all.

While I’ve not seen the parade from here, the side terrace on the right when you ascend the steps may offer the best view if you are one of the few tables along that wall. It will still be a bit far away. If you really want to see the parade I’d not count on the MKT for this. I hope others can weigh in with more contemporary experience. If I can find a picture form the side terrace I will share.

While I’ve not seen the parade from here, the side terrace on the right when you ascend the steps may offer the best view if you are one of the few tables along that wall. It will still be a bit far away. If you really want to see the parade I’d not count on the MKT for this. I hope others can weigh in with more contemporary experience. If I can find a picture form the side terrace I will share.
I think they may separately be selling access to the terrace with a dining package.

We are here now, asked if we could have a table where our kids could see the parade. They said it’s all obstructed but our best bet was here—sharing a picture in case it helps anyone else.

IMG_8998.jpeg
one or two tables over would have been a little better. Everything on the other side by the glass railing will be much more obstructed by the pergola below.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter