Parades and fireworks early June

*123JOANNA123*

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!
I notice that the Main street electrical parade is now finished, but Fantillusion is not due to start till later in the summer. I am planning a few nights at the beginning of June and wondered what happens at night- no light parade or fireworks?

Is there a daytime parade?

My ds's favourite part of his WDW vacation was the 'Share a dream come true' and 'Spectromagic' parades. I really hope he'll get to see at least one parade.

There won't be a nightime parade until early July, when the park goes to its extended summer opening hours. I'm not sure if there will be fireworks, although I doubt it - the nightime parade and fireworks tend to go hand-in-hand. There's always a daytime parade, and I think a new "Good Morning Main Street" parade will be running in June (it's a mini-parade at opening time, which runs the length of Main Street).

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter