Paradise Nights at Discovery Cove

We love Dine with Shamu, think it is a real bargain with great food.

Hope this is something that catches on and the food is good. Orcas one night, dolphins another...sounds great! Maybe a new Discovery cove hotel package that includes each...

IDK :confused3I want to like it in theory. Know that if I wasn't a day guest or swim participant, I would feel something was lacking if I couldn't actually get into the water. Perhaps they are targeting locals as a special dinner out?:scratchin

I'm so glad I read this! Thanks for the link- this sounds like a perfect thing to add to our April trip!

I was curious if there was a Sea World annual passholder discount on this so I emailed DC. Here's their response:

Unfortunately, at this moment in time we are not doing any discounts on the Paradise Nights bookings for Pass Members.

Guests will check in prior to 7pm in our main reception area. From 7-7.30 they will be served with a welcome drink in the park. The buffet meals is available from 7.30-8.15, at 8.15pm the dolphin show commences and then desserts will be available from 8.30-9pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter